Main Street Wine Bar – FOR SALE
Own a delightful restaurant and bar in the Laurel Highlands, located just off of 711 on the beautiful scenic drive between Ligonier and Donegal, PA. Just an hour east of Pittsburgh, tucked onto a small-town main street, the location is quiet and relaxing, with scenery that draws dining visitors from all directions, including Hidden Valley & Seven Springs, and a steady base from Ligonier. Centrally located, and only 3.5 miles from the Donegal turnpike exit!
Bring your own ideas or remain as an established restaurant and wine bar- Just bring your passion for mountain living and continue to grow this unique business. The hard work has been done and the owner is ready to retire! Fully equipped operation:
- Includes a top notch fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, BRAND NEW Forno Bravo Commercial Wood/Propane Fired Pizza Oven, Racks and Shelves, great efficiency and quality. Everything you need, including pots/pans, Riedel wine glasses, and all tableware.
- FULL RESTAURANT LIQUOR LICENSE INCLUDED! Allows for indoor and outdoor service, Sunday sales, and to-go purchases of beer and wine. Valued at $70-$80K.
- The atmosphere is extremely relaxing, with a lovely garden, a large deck with outdoor seating. restrooms on both floors. nice private parking lot just across the street for 24 vehicles (lot was recently reconstructed, repaved and sealed). Electric lamp post signage is included with gardens around it. Wired Indoor/outdoor satellite music system with speakers in all dining areas and the deck is included.
- There is room for seating for up to 140 people when fully utilizing all areas upstairs, downstairs and outdoor deck:* The main dining room and bar seats 48. Tables and chairs and included, as well as a fully equipped bar with bar stool seating. Bar top is a custom-made finished concrete bar built by Outlaw Studios in Pittsburgh.* Upstairs Party Room #1 seats 36 and is equipped with 5 long tables and benches custom built from local barn wood, and a mini bar area with sink. The view is lovely with large picture windows overlooking the rolling hills. Can be used for private parties or extra restaurant seating.* Upstairs Party Room #2 is more intimate with a living room feel and seats up to 16. It is equipped with a sofa and love seat, flat screen smart TV, flat screen electric wall mounted fireplace, small bar table and chairs, large dining table and chairs to seat 12 guests. Can be used for private parties or extra restaurant seating.* Outdoor deck seats 50. Removable awning, tables, chairs and propane deck heaters are included.
- Office room upstairs with a desk, computer (with WIFI router), new ink jet printer, and file storage. Also included is a complete iPad-based Square POS System with stands, printers, scanners, and card readers.
- Wine and liquor inventory optional
This business operates as a restaurant and wine bar featuring delicious food, wine events and bourbon tastings, wines from around the world, and craft cocktails. The two upstairs rooms for parties are a bonus. The deck is very comfortable and relaxing, not a common environment. Well established customer base and Social Media following. Own this website, it’s set up and ready to transfer- Transition assistance with existing website available if you continue as the Main Street Wine Bar.